Just minutes from the heart of Christchurch, Longhurst offers the convenience of the city and easy access to SH1, plus the warmth of the Halswell community right on your doorstep, including a shopping centre, supermarket, public swimming pool, library, bakery and cafes. As well as a thriving township centre close by, Longhurst will have its own hub where residents can enjoy a coffee with friends, a stroll alongside the stream, or simply relax in the comfort of knowing everything you need is just a stones throw away. With a wide range of housing options, Longhurst is ideal for families, the independent lifestyle, professional couples or seniors whose children have flown the nest, while our adjoining development Knights Stream Park is perfect for families young and old alike.
Beyond the site, the grandeur of the Port Hills and Southern Alps will be brought into the site through the main road running the length of the site being aligned to provide views of these outstanding natural features.
Longhurst will develop over a number of years in accordance with an overall masterplan and in conjunction with the adjacent Knights Stream Park development.
Agent on site Saturday 12-12.30pm opposite Longhurst Medical Centre, Caulfield Avenue.
Just some of the benefits of living in Longhurst include:
- Seedlings Early Learning Centre open now on Hamill Road
- Longhurst Medical Centre including pharmacy now open on Caulfield Avenue
- Neighbourhood Shops now under construction
- Log Park and playground connected by Linear Park. The perfect playgrounds, catering for all ages
- Longhurst is situated in the Halswell School zone
- Knights Stream Park sports fields in detailed design phase in conjunction with the Christchurch City Council
- Halswell Quarry Park, with 60 hectares of family focused fun including all weather walking or mountain bike tracks, dog and horse exercise areas, all amongst native and exotic planting
- Golf Courses nearby at Templeton and Tai Tapu
- Internationally renowned ski field, Mt Hutt is within 90 minutes drive, plus numerous club fields scattered throughout the Craigeburn Range
- Banks Peninsula is a haven for diving, fishing, sailing, waterskiing and more
- The Port Hills are a veritable playground for road cycling, mountain biking, running and walking
- Over half a dozen wineries operate within 10-20 minutes drive, the perfect way to enjoy a Saturday afternoon in the sun
View Larger Map Click on the video below to see a fly over of Longhurst